Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Feliz Navidad y Prospero Ano y Felicidad

The season was merry, the year is ending, Christmas went by so fast as usual. I always feel a little melancholy after all the festivities are over and everyone has gone home. We missed Tod and Brent and Stephanie being here this year.
As I reflect on 2008, I am thankful for many things. All my kids were together in May for Brent's wedding, that was a wonderful time. Tod is in Arizona serving his mission and loving it. He is learning so much and our family is being blessed.
I am realizing how old we are getting and the inevitable changes that come. Mom is in a nursing facility and it was sad to realize that she won't be coming home again. But she is at peace there.

1 comment:

The World of Abbie said...

MOMMY
I was reading your about me thing and I realized you need to add JACKIMO on your Grandchildren list!!!
I love your blog