Friday, August 22, 2008

No Shoes, no shirt, no problems!!

My favorite season is almost over. I looked at my blog and realized how busy I've been since I last posted in the middle of winter.
I am drinking up every last bit of sun, even if it's only through the window at Mindy's scrapbook, where I hang out most afternoons.
I have taken a few long walks and am planning to take many more before the snow flies. One place I haven't been to in 2 years is Cuyahoga Valley National Park, specifically the Ledges area, and I hope to get there soon.
School starts next week and I am down to a senior, a freshman, and a fifth grade student. I have much more time alone during the day, some days good, some days lonely. But I'll be filling my time up as I usually do. I'm one of those people who can't sit still too long.
Any ideas for a wild way to end summer?
A good book and a lawn chair sound inviting.

3 comments:

The Cartwright Family! said...

finally an update!!! I like the new look of your blog!

Nikki said...

I too love the update. let us know when you want to go to the ledges. we'd love to go.

Rebecca Banner said...

We're going to Kennywood for our last hurrah this weekend. To a family pig roast too! Then the kids start hockey next week and we'll be tied down to Ohio until it's over in March. It's been a fun summer! Call me and we'll go to lunch this fall.