Friday, February 29, 2008

Snow, snow, and more snow!

Happy Leap Day and probably the most snow on record in one month. I think the second highest snowfall recorded in Feb, for those of you who like statistics.
In the background is Elder Tod, playing the piano and singing rock songs as LOUD as he can!! I guess that's how he relaxes, but in our small house... need I say more? Less than a week left for him to leave, I will miss that boy. Phoenix, I hope you're ready.
I have a lot to be thankful for, especially my patient husband and all 8 of my wonderful kids. Each one adds so much to my learning about life. And those grandkids are the light of my life.
Rock on!!!

1 comment:

Rebecca Banner said...

I love the snow normally but wasn't real happy when it came while we were traveling down to DC on Friday. That's the type of day that i pull out a chair and park it on my front porch in my winter coat with a scarf and just hang out. I missed doing that! Driving was horrid as well. Maryland on 68 had a state of emergency but somehow we made it thru unlike the other 17 accidents i counted. Love the snow but not when we have to drive like that. Best wishes to Tod as he leaves this week.