Thursday, January 3, 2008

No, I'm not too old for this!

That's probably what you are all thinking, but I'm needing to get out of the winter blahs and this seemed like a good way to start.
I will be a grandmother of 8 in 2008, so you will probably see some grandma moments here.
Like this morning, when I called Noah for his 7th birthday and he told me he lost a tooth yesterday. Then naturally I spoke with 5 year old Ian like I usually do and this was his question:
"Is this Grandma Cindy?" I said yes. Then he asked, very seriously, "Has anyone in your family ever lost a tooth on Birthday Eve?" Where does he come up with this stuff? I cracked up, as usual, after I talk to him I always do! Then Nikki told me that Ian and Noah decided to invent "Birthday Eve" which is of course the day before your birthday. Never a dull moment with kids!
I always look forward to seeing them, and can always count on a hug from Ava and Noah.
Hopefully this won't be boring, and I will get my kids to show me how to post pictures also.
Happy 2008!

5 comments:

The Cartwright Family! said...

yeah i love the blog!

Unknown said...

I loved it Cindy what a good way for me to keep up with all the kids

Rebecca Banner said...

Oh nooooooo! Is this my fault? Adding pictures are easy i'll email you how. Good job dear friend.

Jean Allen said...

Alright, Cindy! You've inspired me to do the same thing very soon. I love hearing about what is going on in your lives.

Nikki said...

Love the blog mom